Antique Tractors Forum banner

More and More and More and More and More SNOW !!

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  1950AllisWD 
#1 ·
Again heavy raining on snow...

#2 ·
MetsaMan, We are forecast for more snow Sunday. This is the fourth time in a week for snow here. We have been lucky so far,as each of these snows have been only an inch or less each time. There is probably a big one coming this year yet. Snow doesn't bother me as much since I retired. Hope that you don't get too much.

#3 ·
Metsaman tonight will be our coldest of the winter, near 10 degrees F, with some snow, sleet, freezing rain mixture coming Monday and Tuesday. Our wood burning stoves are the most important pieces in the house in times like these.

#4 ·
Sounds like you may be having more than normal snow this Winter.
We did last Winter here in my part of the world. This year not so much.
Enough cold that I agree. "Spring, please come." and I'll add...early!!

#7 ·
Around here you wouldn't be able to tell that we've had much snow. There is about a foot on the ground but we get a bunch of snow and then a warm spell melts it down. Luckily there's enough snow frozen on the fields that you can snowmobile anywhere you want to go. To bad I had to go and blow one of the crankcase seals on the scorpion whip. It's gonna be quite the job replacing the crank seals, especially if the center one went. It'll be a job for next fall. I hope you don't get to much snow and rain. Wet snow is no fun to move.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.