Allis B hydraulic lift
    Thanks

Allis B hydraulic lift

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long since my last post, been busy lately! Finally had some time to get some work done on the B! Replacing the water pump, ran new wiring, got the seals ordered (thanks for pointing that issue out guys!), and getting some fresh paint on some parts as I can. I located a hydraulic pump and piston on the back end that had previously gone undetected. The piston is in bad shape, leaking like a sieve.

I now have two new questions: 1) are these standard pistons or a specialty part? 2) what is the max lifting capacity of this system? I'm thinking, if the system can handle it, I may try using it as a log lift to get some lumber/firewood out of the back "40". Sure would save me time not having to fab up one!

My research and limited knowledge tells me the system is original to this machine. Any advice/info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. # ADS

Thanks
    If it's original AGCO should have the seals for it. The older A/C hydraulics were high pressure low volume. Though I don't have the specs for the model B, most were relieved at 3200 psi and pumped about 6 gpm, until the late 60s models. It should lift around 800 to 1200 lbs. Enough to bring the front tires off the ground.
    No matter where you go.......There you are.

Thanks
    Thanks Big Dave! I'll have to order seals then and rebuild it. That should be ample umph to get the front of the logs off the ground to drag. Appreciate the info!