Antique Tractors Forum banner

I'm back!

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  chevy7ky 
#1 ·
It's been quite awhile. How's everyone been?

#3 ·
I've been working. A lot. My grandma passed away in November 2014, we recently sold her estate (where I have lived my whole life) and moved to taylorsville into a nice apartment a mile or so from the lake. Wow, I didn't think he was that old. I'm 22 now, how old is he?

#5 ·
he's almost 21, got himself one of those dream jobs. heck he even went and got himself a Harley Davidson! kinda scared me at first tho but its pretty cool ridin with the kid ill take mine and he takes his and we'll do gas tank trips. fill the tank and go one direction then refill and come back. its hard to believe your 22 already! now I feel old lol

#8 ·
Wowie Zowie Jess great to have you back with us. Sounds like we have lots of catchin' up to do.

#9 ·
Hey Jess, great to hear from you. There's just a few of us still hanging around from the folks you knew here.
Sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. None of us know how long we have on this earth.
I'm still playing on the farm here just outside of E-town. Enjoying life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.