WD45 rear tire size, and options - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I should also point out. Tractor tires are not like car tires. As long as you dont shred a tire on something sharp? You will never wear off enough of that tread to warrant getting new tires. Lord knows my John Deere 60 had more road miles than work time. In the 5 years I owned it and about 200 miles of driving around the woods and back roads of Maine. I probably only wore off maybe a quarter inch of the outside diameter.

Maybe in 40 years you might warrant the need for new tires. Yet your throwing money away to get more rear tires.
    The only other time you might need to replace any tires would be the front tires. Unless you have ribbed front tires, you wont be able to turn in a field.

The old adage still holds true........... "If it isnt broken, dont repair it. Otherwise you may break it and then it would need to be repaired"
    Last edited by Wi11y; 03-24-2017 at 01:41 AM.
    If it isnt broken, dont repair it.

2. # ADS

Thanks
    My son in law loves new tires on everything, whether they are needed or not. He says its like wearing new sox everyday. I don't replace my sox until the holes are bigger than my toes but I DO replace my tires a bit sooner. So I think it comes down to what makes a fella feel good about his feet.....OR maybe even his tractor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to missouri massey man For This Useful Post:

Wi11y (Today)