New David Brown owner.
    Thanks

New David Brown owner.

I have recently bought a tractor that has the Case 1410 emblem on the hood. Seems as though it may not be the case. The serial number for this tractor is #1412111205138. My first question would be, is it a 1410 or 1412. What year was it made? I have a hydraulic issue with the three point and the shop manual does not have an accurate description of the configuration that is on my tractor. I have looked in the parts manual and it is the same as the shop manual. Was there a different model or configuration of the same model that I can look into? What I have is the control valve as a unit incorporated into the casting for the differential, the manuals show this as a component part. Any help or insight into this would be great. Thanks for your time and consideration of this.

2. # ADS

Thanks
    My information says the David Brown 1410 was the geared transmission version and the 1412 was the Hydra-Shift.
    So I'm guessing yours is the Hydra-Shift. My information doesn't have a serial number breakdown, sorry.
    You can click on this link and find parts schematics of your tractor........ http://partstore.caseih.com/us/parts...pc::model_find
    Hope this helps some.
    No matter where you go.......There you are.

Thanks
    Thank you for your input. The parts diagram in the link shows a different configuration for the hydraulic control valve. The one I have is incorporated into the differential casting and not a component part. That is my big issue, I don't know what I am getting into.

5. Remove Advertisements
    AntiqueTractorsForum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    I have sent you a message regarding the David Brown Tractor Club where you will be able to get more assistance.

John