John Deere 25 Combine Operator's Manual PDF
    Thanks

John Deere 25 Combine Operator's Manual PDF

I scanned an old operator's manual of a John Deere 25 combine into a PDF, cleaned it up using Photoshop and posted it on archive.org/details/JohnDeereCombine25OperatorsManual for anyone to download for free.

I don't collect tractors or combines, I just hated to have a nice piece of history lost and so I wanted to share it with others. I don't know any forum's that my be interested to allow me to post something telling folks about this. I would appreciate any suggestions where I should post.

Thanks.

Mark

2. # ADS

Thanks
    Welcome Mark, Thanks for saving the manual. A lot of folks would have just tossed it out when they didn't need it.
    Would be best to post in the Combine-Harvesters.... or the John Deere board.
    No matter where you go.......There you are.

Thanks
    Mark, someone, somewhere will appreciate your efforts. I know where a few of these old Deere combines sit exactly where their owner left them many years ago when they were no longer used. They are "just up the road" and I have salvaged a few parts from them when I owned a 30 combine.
    "Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from a cornfield." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads." Henry David Thoreau