Cub Cadet 5254

Thread: Cub Cadet 5254

Thanks

Cub Cadet 5254

Just made a deal for this little tractor. I'll pick it up on Monday. It looks smaller in the photo, but is actually about the size of my 184 Cub Lo-boy. It has a foot wider mowing deck (72"), and a handy 48" wide loader. Very well kept 10 year old compact tractor with 315 hours on it. I've been looking at new tractors, then this one popped up on Craigslist.

The 184 is for sale. Good little tractor, just dangerous for me. I can't work the clutch well enough with a prosthetic leg, which is why I needed to replace it. All foot controls on this one are on the right side. Except the differential lock, and it's not so stiff as the clutch.
    No matter where you go.......There you are.

2. # ADS

Thanks
    I think you will be happy with it Dave. I like the 6' mower. You can get close to things when mowing. Sent you an email.
    "Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from a cornfield." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads." Henry David Thoreau

Thanks
    Sometimes those little loaders are pretty handy.
    Rain makes grain

Bruce

5. Remove Advertisements
    AntiqueTractorsForum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    I've been wanting to get a little tractor with a loader for my bride to use for several years. When cleaning the horse barn she drags the heavy stall mats out and it's all she can do to lift them. Because of my leg, she says I'm more in the way than help. I'm going to make a set of log tongs and fabricate something that will clasp the mats to lift with the loader. I've got a five foot door to the stalls so my bigger tractors won't fit.
    No matter where you go.......There you are.