Antique Tractors Forum banner

1956 Farmall Cub

16K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Peacher79 
#1 ·
Here is a couple pic's of a 1956 Farmall Cub that is unrestored and in good condition.
It has a fast hitch with moldboard plow, disk, and scrape blade.

This tractor really got me interested in IH Farmall Cubs

See less See more
#6 ·
Thats a good looking cub. I love the offset Farmall tractors. Seems the more you fool with them the more you see how much was engineered into them. Theres a adjustment for everything and easy to work on. To me they had to be one of the best designed tractors ever built. The quick hitch makes it that much better you could go from your plow to the disk and then to the planter without ever getting off.The only thing I ever changed from the factory setup was to move the adjusting arm on the quickhitch on the right side. It just made it easer to reach to me since that was the way you turn to see the equipment anyway. Especially when plowing or using a graderblade. Thanks for posting.

#9 ·
Love your cub. It's in awesome shape. Looks like it was always kept indoors. I've logged more time on a Cub than any tractor. Ours was a couple years older than yours. I've got a special spot in my heart for Cubs. Thanks for posting the pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.