Thanks

Any Guesses To What This Is?

I picked this up while down in the states for my model R. It was free so I didn't really hesitate, the previous collector said it was tractor drawn, but while doing a quick search I found an identical one that was horse drawn. I'm wondering if it was converted for tractor drawn?? I am going to fab up a hitch and take off the wheels and plows and sandblast it all and paint then put behind my R.

Anybody got anything on this??

Thanks
    If you look closely you can see a rope pull hand lift that was designed to be pulled behind a tractor. (I notice the Amish people hook them behind a riding sulky and pull the plough with horses.) Your JDR will easily pull 4-5 furrows and gallop away with it.
    1948 W6
    1945 M
    1940 A
    1950 Super A
    1947 Cub
    1955 FC-C
    1960 International B414
    No.8 No. 8 'Little Genius' 3 furrow
    3 furrow Z141 International
    McCormick-Deering A16 mower
    B46 International Baler
    1967 203 International Combine
    20 B&S engines

Thanks
    I was wondering if the handles where turned around, that answers my question though! I know my R would be capable of much more, but I didn't really want to look much longer, I've got a combine and truck that also need restoring, so I just wanted to find something simple to complete the R project. I also wanted something with a story behind it, this fits the build

Someday down the road If I find something bigger I will probably get it. Let me tell you though, this thing is not light. When we threw it on the front of our stepdeck it took 4 guys all they had to move it.