Antique Tractors Forum banner

Hello

7K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Sugarmaker 
#1 ·
Just thought I would say hello to everyone. I might have been a member here a looooong time ago, dont remember if this was the forum or not. But either way I'm a noob, or back again LOL. I have an 81 Kubota and 1938 AC model B. I am looking into getting a Bulldozer, don't have much experience with dozers, so will probably be asking lots of questions.

Mike.

#2 ·
I have found bulldozers to be very useful, especially for covering up Kubotas and ACs. I'm sorry, I was just kidding. I happen to like both those tractors, it's just that I'm an IH fan.

Welcome to the forum, you'll find info on all your tractor needs from the folks here.

#5 ·
Welcome to ATF! You'll find lots of help here. I think a dozer would come in handy to cover up mistakes. There have been times that I could keep one pretty busy.:lol:

#12 ·
Mike,
Welcome back to ATF! I have a dozer/loader I am thinking about selling. It is a antique TD6 International very well worn but sounds real strong. You can PM me.
Regards,
Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.