Thanks

Trying to get caught up on things

Well after almost 27 years I got fed up with my going nowhere job and took a job with a friend. I wish I would of done this move 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never been happier and meeting new people (hate the city part and the drivers)
    Going from my last job being a mechanic its a easy transformation to HVAC ( heating and air conditioning)

Im still going to keep on with the tractors!!!! Im currently working on a 1946? Wisconsin doodlebug and will have pics coming soon. SO ANY Wisconsin members in the northwoods I may need some help cause this is where it came from.

And just found 3 moline tractors that might be coming home to get running!!! New area so I have new corners to find old iron

Ill try to keep up with everybody and get pics of my projects as soon as I can
    Co-Owner of S & S antique tractor repair and restoration

Thanks
    Good on you, it's all too easy to get stuck in a rut.
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”
    Walt Whitman

Thanks
    good deal! i could'nt imagine workin for the same place that long unless i owned the place. you know im up in wi so if ya need something from up here i might be able to help ya out
    Bert.