Antique Tractors Forum banner

Backing my Allis into the barn and shutting it down.

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  4imnotright 
#1 ·
A cluttered barn is a sign of a cluttered mind?

#2 ·
I always thought that cluttered barns or sheds meant it was time to build another one. By the way, my mind has been cluttered for decades.:unknown::confused:

#5 ·
I could use another shed, a bigger one would be nice. :)

Nice old WD45 with a #9 loader. Yer barn ain't cluttered. Come to KY. I'll show ya cluttered.;)
Thanks! :) It comes in handy for a variety of tasks.

Any special reason that the right rear tire is on backwards?
You know there is a story behind that. :) A number of years ago the tire on that side went bad but I did have this other WD45 that I had bought at an auction. I bought that WD45 but I had actually went to the auction to buy another non-running WD45 that had a wide front but at auction time they had worked on it and got it going so it sold for more than I wanted to give but this one went within my price range and I just couldn't help myself. So it had one good back tire but it was the wrong way but I put it on thinking I would deal with it later. It got to be much, much later but it works fine for me just the way it is. Time passes so fast and I'm unsure of how many years ago that has been but it's more than ten. I do have a friend that teases me about that every now and then, he says I'm farming the wrong way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.