Thanks

help with this oddball planter

I hope some one can help with the identity of this planter ,,,,I say this is oddball because I have never saw a seed box containing a smaller box inside for other seed,
    ...I have not seen a configuration like this in a planter before....would like your thoughts on this and who manufactured this one row planter thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS

Thanks
    Haven't seen one like it before. Could it be for fertilizer?

Thanks
    Farmall made one almost identical for the cubs and Super A series tractors. Cole and Brinly made one also and probably more company's did as well. The small hopper in the front was for seed and the larger one in the rear was for the fertilizer. If you google Cole on row planter and hit images you see several types.

Thanks
    My guess is that it could be most anything other than a cole. There are many Cole planters in this area, and I've never seen one with packing/drive wheels like the ones on yours. The larger hopper should be for fertilizer and the smaller one for seeds. The hoppers and their mounts look similar to a two row planter a neighbor farmer had many years ago. He planted with it and a Farmall H.
    "Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from a cornfield." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads." Henry David Thoreau