Little Red 1955 Farmall 100

Re: Little Red 1955 Farmall 100

Postby missouri massey man » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 am

gordon1121 wrote: Five years ago, Melinda and I acquired 38 acres of her family farm. Last spring, her parents asked if we would like to buy the rest of the farm...except for one acre. They wanted to build a house that would be more "user friendly." We agreed. Construction was done on their house in December, and we hope to make the move this spring. Last summer, we were in the kitchen talking, Bob looked at Melinda and said, "Linda, I'm going to give you Little Red. He's in better shape now than when I got him, and if you take care of him, he'll last a lifetime and do anything you need to do." As far as who owns him, the tractor will always be Bob's...some thing just can't be changed.

I know of no more deserving couple than you two to be given this opportunity Gordon. We never know what twists and turns lie around the next corner, do we. You know however, we are going to be expecting a lot of pictures of the farmland, woods, buildings and pastures in the spring..... :D

...and Brandon, you really look right at home going through the field on the little fellow...a younger version of your proud father is what you are.
missouri massey man
Great Member 5

Previous

Return to Tractor Tales