48 'C'

Re: 48 'C'

Postby Stephenscity » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Well lets see,since I don't have a way to haul her I'll have to drive her at 10 mile an hour can I make it before the snow falls??? :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ole Va. Mike
Stephenscity
Great Member 5

Postby petra79 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Stephenscity wrote:Well lets see,since I don't have a way to haul her I'll have to drive her at 10 mile an hour can I make it before the snow falls??? :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup 8-) 8-) 8-)
petra79

Postby bettyp » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Mike if there are enough hills for you to rolls down fast ,I do believe you could make it .
Won't you miss your wife??
bettyp

This is the day the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.
bettyp
Special Member 2

Postby Stephenscity » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 pm

bettyp wrote:Mike if there are enough hills for you to rolls down fast ,I do believe you could make it .

No thought she could ride in the trailer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Coarse haven't told her that part yet :o
Oh Ron forgot to mention, you are gonna winter us over right :?: :?: cause I'll have to drive yours home but would have to wait for spring :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ole Va. Mike
Stephenscity
Great Member 5

Postby petra79 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Stephenscity wrote:
bettyp wrote:Mike if there are enough hills for you to rolls down fast ,I do believe you could make it .

No thought she could ride in the trailer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Coarse haven't told her that part yet :o
Oh Ron forgot to mention, you are gonna winter us over right :?: :?: cause I'll have to drive yours home but would have to wait for spring :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll start building that extra bedroom downstairs. Already has a bath and kitchenette (though Colin thinks thats all his).

Well speaking of Colin, my plan was to wait for a lil cooler day. Hit the hundred mark again today. So I was heading out to the shed to get a tool and SUPRISE - SUPRISE - - - - - your lil buddy been workin hard in the heat. Had most everything put back together :D :D So that blew my thought of staying cool after work. While he was in the pool I finished the fuel line and touch up paint. Then we both got the lights back on and working. Tomorrow we get some gas and make sure it'll still run. Might see if TSC has decals. If not, we'll try to sell as is this weekend, then if it don't sell we'll worry about that at that time.
Here she is, all shiny and pretty. Betty has named her "RED".....................................................

Just a reminder as to how it looked before I bought it.

petra79

Postby Stephenscity » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Looks really good ole buddy!!! Good luck this weekend hope ya get your price. Ann for some reason didn't seem to like my idea :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ole Va. Mike
Stephenscity
Great Member 5

Postby bettyp » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Lookiing good .she lives up to her name alright "RED"
bettyp

This is the day the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it.
bettyp
Special Member 2

Postby petra79 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Stephenscity wrote:Looks really good ole buddy!!! Good luck this weekend hope ya get your price. Ann for some reason didn't seem to like my idea :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess ya didn't tell her about the air ride trailer with tent and recliner :? :? :lol: Just glad she allowed your fingers to still be in tact so we know your ok :lol:
petra79

Postby soundguy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 am

very nice finish there sir!
soundguy

Postby John M » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 am

Gonna hate to see it go! Been fun to watch the progress!!
1939 F14, 1940 M (Sold), 2 1941 Ms - Consecutive Numbers, 1945 I-4, 1949 Cub, 1972 154 LoBoy

bikerdave wrote: Defication occurrs! RIP My friend!!
John M

PreviousNext

Return to Farmall - International